Dama Academic Scholarly & Scientific Research Society (DASS Research Society) welcomes academicians, professionals, scholars, researchers, students, institutes and other academic organization to be part and member of our society. To bring all the academicians, scholars, researchers and students under the shadow of SAS Research Society, we have started to provide professional membership in our Society with very nominal fees. By becoming membership one will receive membership certificate, membership qualification and greater advantage of waiver with publication fees in our journals and books. This type of membership gives us feeling of belongingness to the same family, sense of same community, producing network among same professionals and will beneficial for professional advancement.
- Members can get privilege to write Title after name as membership qualification as FSAS, LSAS, ASAS etc. Eg. Prof. Xxz Pqrs, Ph.D., FSAS
- Members will receive as prestigious membership certificate which is essential for academic and professional enhancement.
- Members will get 50 percentage waivers in publication fee in all our journals.
- Members are exempted from registration fee for all National and Internal Seminar/Conferences in upcoming days.
- Members will get weightage to become Editor in our National/International journals
- Members will get a chance to become state Secretary/President in India and other countries based on their domicile.
- Members will also be privileged to host the National/International Conference at their own place/country with collaboration
How to Join
To become a member one need to filled respective category of membership application form and send us the scan copy of filled membership form along with required fee to email email@example.com
After receiving payment and filled application form Certificate of Membership will be posted to the address provided by the applicant and also e-certificate will be sent to email. Membership details will be updated in website regularly.
Fellow Member (FSAS)
|Doctorate degree (PhD) or Master’s degree with minimum 5 years academic or research experiences.
Life Member (LSAS)
|Master’s degree in any academic fields like science, arts, medicine, engineering, management, pharmacy, agriculture, etc.
|Affiliate Member (ASAS)
|Must be a student of diploma, degree, master degree or PhD courses
|5 Years renewable
Note that: Some Fellowship are given for Exceptional personalities having High Impact in Academic and Research field as Honorium.